i3 3227u
Graphics
hd 4000
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
hw: intel i3 3227U
7th series chipset
cannot use usb devices unless a hub is used. get kernel panics related to usb and ACPI on some boots
USB power property is patched with EC showing correctly in IOReg and SMBIOS matching cpu

debug is attached (script failed to dump IOReg presumably because of macos mohave app restrictions so I did that myself)
thanks in advance!

Attachments

• debug_9790.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 61
7th series chipset
cannot use usb devices unless a hub is used. get kernel panics related to usb and ACPI on some boots
USB power property is patched with EC showing correctly in IOReg and SMBIOS matching cpu

debug is attached (script failed to dump IOReg presumably because of macos mohave app restrictions so I did that myself)
thanks in advance!
Your kextcache output shows that kexts aren't installed properly. All kexts should to be installed in the system volume (/L/E).

7th series chipset

thanks in advance!

You should probably be using FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext (+FakePCIID.kext).
It is typically needed with 7-series chipset.

You should probably be using FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext (+FakePCIID.kext).
It is typically needed with 7-series chipset.
I get the same thing with both kexts injected. and USB still has power management error even with EC correctly loaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back