Contribute
Register

USB installation problem! Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
motherboard or system make & model # > See Rules!
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 6870
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have an HP z620 Installing High Sierra problem I boot into USB And make sure I have -v mode enabled The computer keeps restarting in a Virtual lope.. I did take a screen shot of kernel panic.

My computer Specs are
E5 2680 x2
84gb memory
512 ssd
2 tb hard drive
Any help will definitely be appreciate Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20180226_184034.jpg
    IMG_20180226_184034.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 93
@peter1266, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
If you have multiple systems add them to your signature or build signature.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

@peter1266, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
If you have multiple systems add them to your signature or build signature.

hp z620 with Xeons Cpu's E5-2680 2.70gh 16 cores , 84 gb memory ddr3 , Radeon RX 560 4095 mb , 512 ssd , 2 tb hard drive

Any further information you need Please do not hesitate. Thank you so much

hp z620 with Xeons Cpu's E5-2680 2.70gh 16 cores , 84 gb memory ddr3 , Radeon RX 560 4095 mb , 512 ssd , 2 tb hard drive

Any further information you need Please do not hesitate. Thank you so much
@peter1266,

• Please click the link build signature
  • In the popup, fill the boxes for Motherboard|CPU|Graphics of your current build and name it like HighSierra10.13.X
    • If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
  • This will Display your Current Build's Hardware in all the forum pages just below the Message entry box .
  • That will make it easier for readers to find the hardware when answering your post without having to return to this page to find it.:)

@peter1266,

• Please click the link build signature
  • In the popup, fill the boxes for Motherboard|CPU|Graphics of your current build and name it like HighSierra10.13.X
    • If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
  • This will Display your Current Build's Hardware in all the forum pages just below the Message entry box .
  • That will make it easier for readers to find the hardware when answering your post without having to return to this page to find it.:)
Thanks my build hp z620 workstation that is model, on motherboard FMB-1102, CPU x2 Intel Xeon E5-2680V2 , Chipset Type Intel C602 , Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 4gb

let me know if this help in any way please forgive lack of Technology!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back