i9-10900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi Guys!

My CustoMac has a strange freezing, and I cans solve it.

When I plug a external HD in USB3 port, the OsX freezing. If I reset with external drive conected, the system works well. The freezing only happens when the system is running and connect something...

I already install a USB3 fix from multibeats, and dont know how fix it... :-/

My config is:

GA-z97-D3h
i7 4790k
GTX 660
Maverick 10.9.5

Thanks!

Hi Guys!

My CustoMac has a strange freezing, and I cans solve it.

When I plug a external HD in USB3 port, the OsX freezing. If I reset with external drive conected, the system works well. The freezing only happens when the system is running and connect something...

I already install a USB3 fix from multibeats, and dont know how fix it... :-/

My config is:

GA-z97-D3h
i7 4790k
GTX 660
Maverick 10.9.5

Thanks!

Blá, I find the solution, its more simple than appears. I remove the "GenericUSBXHCI.kext" (instaled from Multibeast) and the system appeas stable. Apparently, GA-Z97-D3H USBs works OOB in maverick...

Blá, I find the solution, its more simple than appears. I remove the "GenericUSBXHCI.kext" (instaled from Multibeast) and the system appeas stable. Apparently, GA-Z97-D3H USBs works OOB in maverick...

Hi everyone.

After remove the "GenericUSBXHCI.kext", sometimes a usb3 still freezes, and after I change a few things in UEFI on my Gigabyte MoBo, and the random freezes stops:

In all USBs settings, change "Auto" to "Enable". After this, my system don't have more any freeze.

I hope this tip help all users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back