Motherboard
HP ProBook 4740s (Clover)
CPU
i5-3210M/HM76
Graphics
HD 4000, 1600x900
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
Updated the BIOS itself. Patched through MaciASL ML. Amended on video, sound. Corrected the error. 0 errors, 0 warnings. Everything works: sleep, sound, video, usb. There is a problem: usb work, but when you connect a mouse to any of the usb, the mouse works, in the tree are defined and usb 2.0 and 3.0. But, if you connect to the neighbor flush left and the far right usb, usb flash drive does not work. flashes on the second and all. In general, need to fix something in the DSDT, but I do not know. Help fix the problem??

Sorry for my bad English.

Attachments

• DSDT NEW.zip
    23.4 KB · Views: 107
Updated the BIOS itself. Patched through MaciASL ML. Amended on video, sound. Corrected the error. 0 errors, 0 warnings. Everything works: sleep, sound, video, usb. There is a problem: usb work, but when you connect a mouse to any of the usb, the mouse works, in the tree are defined and usb 2.0 and 3.0. But, if you connect to the neighbor flush left and the far right usb, usb flash drive does not work. flashes on the second and all. In general, need to fix something in the DSDT, but I do not know. Help fix the problem??

Sorry for my bad English.

What hardware? What version of OS X? What DSDT patches did you apply? Are you using the ProBook Installer and the sticky guide at the top of this forum?

What hardware? What version of OS X? What DSDT patches did you apply? Are you using the ProBook Installer and the sticky guide at the top of this forum?

I'm sorry.
HP ProBook 4740S (C4Z50EA) - MacBook Pro 9.2
CPU: Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-3210M [email protected]
Chipset: Intel Panther Point HM76, Intel Ivy Bridge
OM: 6025 MB (DDR3- 1600 DDR3 SDRAM)
GPU: Intel (R) HD Graphics 4000 AMD Radeon HD 7650M
Audio: IDT 92HD87B2 / 4
Ethernet: Realtek RTL8168/8111
Wi-FI Bluetooth: Atheros 9287 802.11 a / b / g / n WNA
Keyb Touch: Sinaptitss

OS 10.8.5 , the patch for 4740 to the ivi bridge , a standard patch for the fan.

On the previous version of DSDT , which I just downloaded from your site usb worked , now after I did everything myself, work as described below , tried to transfer the patch from the previous to the new DSDT , climbs a lot of mistakes, Now Fix, left alone
Line: 4174 Issue: Error 4096 -syntax error, unexpected $ end and premature End-Of- fillet

somewhere or to deliver or remove the bracket , looking , I can not understand

I'm sorry.
HP ProBook 4740S (C4Z50EA) - MacBook Pro 9.2
CPU: Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-3210M [email protected]
Chipset: Intel Panther Point HM76, Intel Ivy Bridge
OM: 6025 MB (DDR3- 1600 DDR3 SDRAM)
GPU: Intel (R) HD Graphics 4000 AMD Radeon HD 7650M
Audio: IDT 92HD87B2 / 4
Ethernet: Realtek RTL8168/8111
Wi-FI Bluetooth: Atheros 9287 802.11 a / b / g / n WNA
Keyb Touch: Sinaptitss

OS 10.8.5 , the patch for 4740 to the ivi bridge , a standard patch for the fan.

On the previous version of DSDT , which I just downloaded from your site usb worked , now after I did everything myself, work as described below , tried to transfer the patch from the previous to the new DSDT , climbs a lot of mistakes, Now Fix, left alone
Line: 4174 Issue: Error 4096 -syntax error, unexpected $ end and premature End-Of- fillet

somewhere or to deliver or remove the bracket , looking , I can not understand

Sounds like you are trying to patch an already patched DSDT. I'm still unclear as to what patches you are applying. And in your profile 'System' should be "ProBook 4540s."

You can create a patched DSDT using only the ProBook Installer. Boot with DSDT=Null so that you load the system with the native DSDT, then run the ProBook Installer to create your patched DSDT.

Sounds like you are trying to patch an already patched DSDT. I'm still unclear as to what patches you are applying. And in your profile 'System' should be "ProBook 4540s."

You can create a patched DSDT using only the ProBook Installer. Boot with DSDT=Null so that you load the system with the native DSDT, then run the ProBook Installer to create your patched DSDT.

I booted from an external hard drive where installed windows, updated bios, DSDT extracted through aida64, patched the new DSDT via MaciASL ML (I chose the patch for 4740 to the ivi bridge and a standard patch for the fan). There is a problem: usb work, but when you connect a mouse to any of the usb, the mouse works, in the tree are defined and usb 2.0 and 3.0. But, if you connect to the neighbor flush left and the far right usb, usb flash drive does not work. flashes on the second and all.

On the previous version of DSDT , which I just downloaded from this site, usb worked. Now after I did everything myself, work as described.

Attach just in case three DSDT: the first one - the old dsdt, with which it worked. 2 - new via MaciASL ML patched DSDT, 3 - original new DSDT

Attachments

• 1.zip
    46.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 2.zip
    22.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 3.zip
    47 KB · Views: 102
I booted from an external hard drive where installed windows, updated bios, DSDT extracted through aida64, patched the new DSDT via MaciASL ML (I chose the patch for 4740 to the ivi bridge and a standard patch for the fan). There is a problem: usb work, but when you connect a mouse to any of the usb, the mouse works, in the tree are defined and usb 2.0 and 3.0. But, if you connect to the neighbor flush left and the far right usb, usb flash drive does not work. flashes on the second and all.

On the previous version of DSDT , which I just downloaded from this site, usb worked. Now after I did everything myself, work as described.

Attach just in case three DSDT: the first one - the old dsdt, with which it worked. 2 - new via MaciASL ML patched DSDT, 3 - original new DSDT

Are you using GenericUSBXHCI.kext for USB3? Have you followed the sticky guide at the top of this forum.

There are quite a few differences between #1 and #2. And #2 was definitely not created with my patches alone. #1 and #3 are almost identical.

Your hardware is the same as mine, The only issue I have with USB is after a install. After installing 10.8.5 the only USB port that works for me is the right front one. Once I put the laptop to sleep and wake it back up then all the ports work.

Your hardware is the same as mine, The only issue I have with USB is after a install. After installing 10.8.5 the only USB port that works for me is the right front one. Once I put the laptop to sleep and wake it back up then all the ports work.

My hardware is not the same as yours at all. Mine is 4530s without USB3.

Unless you were replying to someone else without using quoted reply.

Are you using GenericUSBXHCI.kext for USB3? Have you followed the sticky guide at the top of this forum.

There are quite a few differences between #1 and #2. And #2 was definitely not created with my patches alone. #1 and #3 are almost identical.

No, I do not use GenericUSBXHCI.kext, that I do not need it, since DSDT # 1 everything worked.

System installed on their own, yet 10.8.3, later simply updated.

DSDT patches according to your manual.

Yes, the first DSDT - DSDT is patched, which I downloaded from this site, with it I have worked ALL, including usb, № 2 - DSDT, which I have already made myself from the new BIOS, and patched by your instruction + added patches on video, sound and wi-fi, № 3 - a new, original DSDT.

I can not fully run all usb with new DSDT #2. Tried to transfer the patch on usb from DSDT #1, but it is dont work.

No, I do not use GenericUSBXHCI.kext, that I do not need it, since DSDT # 1 everything worked.

System installed on their own, yet 10.8.3, later simply updated.

DSDT patches according to your manual.

Yes, the first DSDT - DSDT is patched, which I downloaded from this site, with it I have worked ALL, including usb, № 2 - DSDT, which I have already made myself from the new BIOS, and patched by your instruction + added patches on video, sound and wi-fi, № 3 - a new, original DSDT.

I can not fully run all usb with new DSDT #2. Tried to transfer the patch on usb from DSDT #1, but it is dont work.

My DSDT patches do not patch XHCI because the current solution is to use GenericUSBXHCI. There is an XHCI patch in the github repo: https://github.com/RehabMan/HP-ProBook-4x30s-DSDT-Patch, but it is currently not being used... you could certainly try it and see if it works for you.

But I already looked at your DSDTs once and gave you my opinion. The patches present in do not reflect my current patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back