Contribute
Register

USB Configuration on Laptop. Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
It worked. New ports have appeared. As a result, there were 9 of them. I export them. Well, I change the camera to Internal, because it does not work without it
yes, internal items need to be set to internal, webcams, wifi modules etc

delete the white ports that were unused and then export

yes, internal items need to be set to internal, webcams, wifi modules etc

delete the white ports that were unused and then export
The export is completed. Final question: Do I need to leave USBInjectAll, or delete it, and use only the USB Ports. kext created?

The export is completed. Final question: Do I need to leave USBInjectAll, or delete it, and use only the USB Ports. kext created?
you only need the USBPorts.kext

also disable any port limit patches in your config.plist

you only need the USBPorts.kext

also disable any port limit patches in your config.plist
Also (since I used a ready-made EFI), I noticed these parameters in config. plist. As I understand it, they are also responsible for USB restrictions? P.S those that I added today - I have already deleted, and those that remained-were here initially

Also (since I used a ready-made EFI), I noticed these parameters in config. plist. As I understand it, they are also responsible for USB restrictions? P.S those that I added today - I have already deleted, and those that remained-were here initially
what parameters?

also it is not a good idea to just use an EFI from somewhere else if you are not sure what is going on, best to create your own setup, easier to troubleshoot issues that way

what parameters?

also it is not a good idea to just use an EFI from somewhere else if you are not sure what is going on, best to create your own setup, easier to troubleshoot issues that way
1627040678273.png
Sorry... the screenshot was not sent for some reason.

It's clear. I'm rebooting
1627041250667.png

Thanks! Everything works! Including the camera. Well, thanks to this, I realized that the camera in my laptop is of questionable quality) Thank you again)

Hello, I have a laptop, fujitsu T732, the configuration is similar to your S792, and it is also an I5 3320 QM77. Recently I tried to install MacOS with cover or opencore, but they all failed. Seeing your message, I know that your installation is successful. If possible, can you share a copy of your clover config.plist with me? This is an interesting attempt, I hope you can help me, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back