Contribute
Register

USB boot on other laptop, but not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Correct.
2. Generally you don't have any files in ACPI/patched for installation, so SortedOrder has no effect. You can drop individual OEM SSDTs from the Clover GUI.
Just have time to seek into the usb. Btw, I didnt understand about "drop individual OEM SSDTs from the Clover GUI". What do i need to do exactly? i look into clover/oem folder, the only things exist is some empty folder and some config.plist, which i dont have any idea about it.

Just have time to seek into the usb. Btw, I didnt understand about "drop individual OEM SSDTs from the Clover GUI". What do i need to do exactly? i look into clover/oem folder, the only things exist is some empty folder and some config.plist, which i dont have any idea about it.

You will see options for dropping OEM SSDTs in the Clover GUI if you explore a bit...

You will see options for dropping OEM SSDTs in the Clover GUI if you explore a bit...
Oh! my bad! I thought by looking in the EFI folder.

I'm still not clear about dropping ssdt, as in the table there are SSDT, UEFI etc. Is it just drop the one with SSDT name? or all of it , one by one?

So, for the first step, i drop one by one for all with SSDT name. All SSDT dropped give me almost the same result as in picture in first post, EXCEPT when I dropping SSDT 1764: its give different result, but still no go (shown in picture attached)

Attachments

• IMG_20161005_100801[1].jpg
    IMG_20161005_100801[1].jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 88
Oh! my bad! I thought by looking in the EFI folder.

I'm still not clear about dropping ssdt, as in the table there are SSDT, UEFI etc. Is it just drop the one with SSDT name? or all of it , one by one?

Unsurprisingly, SSDTs all start with the characters 'SSDT'.

EXCEPT when I dropping SSDT 1764: its give different result, but still no go (shown in picture attached)

Assuming you're booting from USB, it is a USB problem...
Try all USB ports with both USB2 and USB3 sticks.

Unsurprisingly, SSDTs all start with the characters 'SSDT'.

Assuming you're booting from USB, it is a USB problem...
Try all USB ports with both USB2 and USB3 sticks.

Well, i dont know why, the problem is still there. Till now i cant boot into macos installation process. The result is still same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back