HP 4530s
CPU
i5
Graphics
HD3000
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Other
Hello, each time after sleep my hp4530s reports me that usb drive was UN-plugged not correctly, if it was plugged-in before sleep. It happens only with Maverics and never with Lion! Is this problem of usb kext from installer or something else?? Please give some advises..Thanks

Hello, each time after sleep my hp4530s reports me that usb drive was UN-plugged not correctly, if it was plugged-in before sleep. It happens only with Maverics and never with Lion! Is this problem of usb kext from installer or something else?? Please give some advises..Thanks

Is this a USB2 or USB3 port? What kind of device? You should check your ioreg to be sure what bus the device is plugged into (EHC vs. XHC).

Is this a USB2 or USB3 port? What kind of device? You should check your ioreg to be sure what bus the device is plugged into (EHC vs. XHC).
The DSDT patch still has that "bug" that one of the USB3 ports does unmount incorrectly after sleep, but I do not think that is his problem.

The DSDT patch still has that "bug" that one of the USB3 ports does unmount incorrectly after sleep, but I do not think that is his problem.

He has a 4530s, so he's not using that patch... GenericUSBXHCI issue, if on USB3 port.

This is usb 2 port...Where and how can i check ioreg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back