Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am curious is anyone has tested the USB 3.0 ports on any of the Asus P8 boards and what speeds they were getting. I think they all use the same NEC chip and I have installed the NEC driver fix from MB. This gets my USB 3.0 drives recognized and on the super speed USB Controllers. But using external seagate and Iomega portable USB 3.0 drives, my speeds are marginally faster than USB 2.0. Clearly not right. I have tried everything in the BIOS related to USB (enabling and disabling) with no luck.

Very curious to hear about people who have it working (non dsdt) at the correct speeds and how they achieved them.

dhy8386 said:
I am curious is anyone has tested the USB 3.0 ports on any of the Asus P8 boards and what speeds they were getting. I think they all use the same NEC chip and I have installed the NEC driver fix from MB. This gets my USB 3.0 drives recognized and on the super speed USB Controllers. But using external seagate and Iomega portable USB 3.0 drives, my speeds are marginally faster than USB 2.0. Clearly not right. I have tried everything in the BIOS related to USB (enabling and disabling) with no luck.

Very curious to hear about people who have it working (non dsdt) at the correct speeds and how they achieved them.

you have fix the problem?
the same with a RAIDSONIC Icy Box IB-318StU3-B
slow like USB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back