Graphics
GeForce 650 Ti 2 GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've had an SD Lexar USB 3.0 card read that worked perfectly with Lion.

When I upgraded to Mountain Lion everything seems to work perfectly with an exception. I am unable to use the reader but the System Report recognizes it - see attached.

Has anyone experienced this? Additionally I did an upgrade that copied over Lion rather then formating and installing a fresh copy of Mountain Lion via UniBeast 1.51.

Any response to resolve this would be greatly appreciated. Even if it's wait until TonyMac has a chance to resolve this issue.

Thanks and thanks the community of tonymacx86!

ray

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-08-02 at 6.25.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-08-02 at 6.25.45 PM.png
    104.7 KB · Views: 201
I've had an SD Lexar USB 3.0 card read that worked perfectly with Lion.

When I upgraded to Mountain Lion everything seems to work perfectly with an exception. I am unable to use the reader but the System Report recognizes it - see attached.

Has anyone experienced this? Additionally I did an upgrade that copied over Lion rather then formating and installing a fresh copy of Mountain Lion via UniBeast 1.51.

Any response to resolve this would be greatly appreciated. Even if it's wait until TonyMac has a chance to resolve this issue.

Thanks and thanks the community of tonymacx86!

ray

You should rollback IOUSBFamily.kext and IOUSBMassStorageClass.kext of ML DP3.

Because of the IOUSBFamily.kext of ML has a AppleUSBXHCI.kext plugin for USB 3.0, it will clash with PXHCD.

If you have a usbaudio, you also need to rollback AppleUSBAudio.kext of ML DP3.

Attachments

• IOUSBMassStorageClass.kext.zip
    39.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IOUSBFamily.kext.zip
    2 MB · Views: 159
  • AppleUSBAudio.kext.zip
    112.3 KB · Views: 89
I am having hp probook 4540s with chipset 7 + usb 3.0, still cannot boot with usb made with unibeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back