Contribute
Register

USB 3.0 on Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
<< need non-Apple model # >> See Forum Rules !!
CPU
<< need model # >> See Forum Rules !!
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I want to enable 3.0 usb ports. I see things such as "USBInjectAll" and "fakepciid_xhcimux" that are involved. I'm reading different things on different websites and getting conflicting answers on how to get 3.0 to work using those kexts. Most people are using Desktop motherboards. Many are using them are on El Capitain. I would like a good link or links with a good tutorial (beginning to end) that will work on LAPTOPS running (hackintosh) SIERRA (preferably 10.12.5) so I can get an understanding on what to do. I am on a Dell XPS 15 (9560) notebook. Thank you very much.

I want to enable 3.0 usb ports. I see things such as "USBInjectAll" and "fakepciid_xhcimux" that are involved. I'm reading different things on different websites and getting conflicting answers on how to get 3.0 to work using those kexts. Most people are using Desktop motherboards. Many are using them are on El Capitain. I would like a good link or links with a good tutorial (beginning to end) that will work on LAPTOPS running (hackintosh) SIERRA (preferably 10.12.5) so I can get an understanding on what to do. I am on a Dell XPS 15 (9560) notebook. Thank you very much.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back