3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
hi
im using Giga z77p-d3... 1.5 3570k 16gb corsair ram, sapphire hd6870, 2tb hdd... ive installed OS X Mountain iion on it, but i cant get the usb 3.0 working. usb 2.0 is working fine... i havent installed anything using multibeast yet because im unsure of which driver should i choose and click,can any of u guys tell me what to do? or attach some screenshots?? secondly, when i shut down my system, the screen goes blank but the cpu fan, casing fan still runs but the harddrive led light goes off, is this a sleep mode? how to fix this two things, other than that, my hackintosh build is running smoothly

my current system running 10.8. how do i update to 10.8.2? i can't just go to *about this mac>software update right??? what are the steps to follow???

pls help guys...

I'm having the same issue with a build I'm currently working on it has a gigabyte ga-z77x-ud3s mobo. Usb 2.0 headers on my corsair 600T work fine but no usb 3.0 or esata ports aee working. Also cannot get sleep to work. Using onboard graphics because I cannot get my evga gts 450 card to work with this build either. And help insight would be much appreciated

I'm having the same issue with a build I'm currently working on it has a gigabyte ga-z77x-ud3s mobo. Usb 2.0 headers on my corsair 600T work fine but no usb 3.0 or esata ports aee working. Also cannot get sleep to work. Using onboard graphics because I cannot get my evga gts 450 card to work with this build either. And help insight would be much appreciated

so u havent tried on any usb 3.0 drivers on multibeast? how about shutdown? does the system completely switches off if u hit shutdown? because mine seem to put the harddrive off but the fans and cpu cooler still runs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back