Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
mobo: Ga-z77-ds3h

Right, I have my hackintosh set up fine and working however:

I have 2 Sandisk Extreme SSD's (one for windows and the other mac) and a 2 TB media HDD

1'st problem is my Bios only recognises 1 SSD. No HDD and not the other ssd. I cannot change the boot order

2nd is that Windows doesn't recognise and thing bar 1 ssd, just like the bios.

Mountain Lion Recognises both ssd's, but not the hdd.

How can I get chimera to give me the duel booting option. And how can I get the 2TB HDD to be accessed by both osx and windows 7?

thanks

mobo: Ga-z77-ds3h

Right, I have my hackintosh set up fine and working however:

I have 2 Sandisk Extreme SSD's (one for windows and the other mac) and a 2 TB media HDD

1'st problem is my Bios only recognises 1 SSD. No HDD and not the other ssd. I cannot change the boot order

2nd is that Windows doesn't recognise and thing bar 1 ssd, just like the bios.

Mountain Lion Recognises both ssd's, but not the hdd.

How can I get chimera to give me the duel booting option. And how can I get the 2TB HDD to be accessed by both osx and windows 7?

thanks
1. I have no idea. Is it the mac ssd or windows ssd?
2. This is because windows doesn't recognize mac formatted hard drives.
3. What happens when you press a key while in chimera?
4. To answer your last question. Format it in a format that is both recognized by windows and mac like exFat. Although Fat32 would work, but would have 4GB file size limitation.

When I press a key in chimera I can either boot ino ml, system resources or windows. However windows will not boot from chimera, I have to select it by choosing its ssd on start up

When I press a key in chimera I can either boot ino ml, system resources or windows. However windows will not boot from chimera, I have to select it by choosing its ssd on start up

Try booting Windows from the system reserved partition at the Chimera boot screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back