Graphics
sandybridge
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I know this can be done but is it worth it financially and is it realistically feasible. I am pretty good with technology but have never thought to try to do something like this. What do you all think. Also would it work with my hp in hackintosh mode

I'm not the expert, but I think the 3000 graphics are the reason that Hackintoshed Probooks are even possible.

If you want to make your Probook really shine in the graphics dept, upgrade the screen to the 1080p model shown in my sig.

You won't regret the 160 dollars it'll cost you.

I thought that it is also compatible with the HD 4000 from the Ivy Bridge chipset. Im i wrong in my assumptions? Please someone who knows respond, im about to purchase a 4540s with ivy bridge this weekend

I thought that it is also compatible with the HD 4000 from the Ivy Bridge chipset. Im i wrong in my assumptions? Please someone who knows respond, im about to purchase a 4540s with ivy bridge this weekend

4540s with hd4000 is a good choice, although you cannot get wifi working with default wifi card.

Ok so how od i go about doing this(HD4000 upgrade)?? What exactly will I need to change and buy. Do I just buy this chip and pull out the hd3000 and replace with the hd4000 and im good to go??

I did google this but I got nothing on upgrading or replacing the hd4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back