Z68-MX-UD2H-B3
CPU
i5-2500K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello, I have hackintosh for a very long time. I did not upgrade OSX for a two years. I have installed Yosemite with Clover in 2014 when it come out and everything working perfectly. Right now I want to upgrade to the newest macOS and I want to do a clean OSX install. My big question is how to install(migrate) without loosing imessages, sound and everything else? Should I backup clover partition some how and reuse settings from it. I believe in two years period operating system changed in someway bad or good. I don not know if my system is compatible with the newest macOS. I need help who can provide step by step instructions how upgrade.

My systems are:
CPU:i5 2500k
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3
Chipset: Z68
Audio: Realtek ALC889
Network: Realtek RTL8111E
VGA: ATI HD5870
System definition: MacPro 1.1 or 3.1

Hello, I have hackintosh for a very long time. I did not upgrade OSX for a two years. I have installed Yosemite with Clover in 2014 when it come out and everything working perfectly. Right now I want to upgrade to the newest macOS and I want to do a clean OSX install. My big question is how to install(migrate) without loosing imessages, sound and everything else? Should I backup clover partition some how and reuse settings from it. I believe in two years period operating system changed in someway bad or good. I don not know if my system is compatible with the newest macOS. I need help who can provide step by step instructions how upgrade.

My systems are:
CPU:i5 2500k
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3
Chipset: Z68
Audio: Realtek ALC889
Network: Realtek RTL8111E
VGA: ATI HD5870
System definition: MacPro 1.1 or 3.1

I'd suggest making a full backup ,upgrade then re-patch them to get everything work.

Note that Sierra does not boot with Mac Pro 4,1 or below. You'll have to choose a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back