Graphics
AMD R9 380
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am getting nothing showing on my display after I have installed the MultiBeast files running OS X 10.9.5, but I am able to use my display without installing the MultiBeast files. I get the BIOS and the white screen with the Apple logo in the middle, but then it just disappears. I am using the graphics card that is in my configuration. And for some reason, I can't use HDMI on the integrated graphics on 10.9.0. I am still able to type in my password and log-in. Are there any solutions to the problems that I am having? Here is my hardware configuration:

Intel i5-4670K
EVGA GeForce GT 640 2048MB
Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H

I am getting nothing showing on my display after I have installed the MultiBeast files running OS X 10.9.5, but I am able to use my display without installing the MultiBeast files. I get the BIOS and the white screen with the Apple logo in the middle, but then it just disappears. I am using the graphics card that is in my configuration. And for some reason, I can't use HDMI on the integrated graphics on 10.9.0. I am still able to type in my password and log-in. Are there any solutions to the problems that I am having? Here is my hardware configuration:

Intel i5-4670K
EVGA GeForce GT 640 2048MB
Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H

Are you using GE=No or GE=Yes?

Is your GPU a "Fermi" GPU? If yes, did you install the "Fermi" kexts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back