GA-P55A-UD3- F11
CPU
i5
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 760
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hi all,

I have created my Mojave USB using Unibeast and want to try to install it on my backup hard drive. It is a SATA drive formatted MAC OS Extended (Journaled) using GUID Partition MAP. I also have a hard drive for my filed that is formatted the same way and another hard drive with Windows 7. (NTFS) My main install is on a SSD also formatted the same way. (I did not change over to APFS when I upgraded to High Sierra) My Mojave USB will boot into the install program, but it only shows my SSD as an available drive to install on. In disk utility it shows all of the other drivers except my SSD as uninitialized. I have tried several of the solutions but have not had any success. (I replaced the AppleAHCIport kext to the previous version) Some of the other patches were tough to follow because they had vague instructions on patching. Any help would be appreciated!

I was able to figure this out. I went ahead cloned all disks and reformatted them to APFS. Then I was able to figure out how to apply the patches and viola. I also did a completely fresh install rather than upgrading. I have had a few tweaks, but my machine is running more stable than it did with High Sierra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back