Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Gaming 7 X99
CPU
I7 5820k @ 4.5ghz
Graphics
Geforce GTX 1080TI
Hello all!

So.. the title says it all really. I have installed the latest version of Clover, copied the apfs file and ran the install from 'Applications' it then wants to reboot, upon rebooting I am not presented with the install option when clover loads.

Any way to fix this rather than installing from scratch via USB?

Cheers.

The 'install macOS High Sierra' application in /Applications you ran: is it the full 5GB or so, and not the 19MB or whatever some folks report?

The 'install macOS High Sierra' application in /Applications you ran: is it the full 5GB or so, and not the 19MB or whatever some folks report?

Thanks for the reply, it initially downloaded the bloody 19mb file but I read the fix and it's currently 5.18GB in size.

The quickest answer is probably going to be to build an installer USB stick using Unibeast. It's not a bad idea to have an installer USB stick in general in case things go wrong. We could go back and forth on why the installer isn't creating the 'install macOS High Sierra' partition, or if it is creating it, why Clover can't see it, but the USB path is pretty tried and true.

True, I made a carbon copy of the working partition and backed up the config.plist should anything go wrong. Obviously these things can take some time to configure correctly and it's working nice at the moment.. I just fancy the upgrade as my actual 2016 MBP is running High Sierra.

Double check the eFi partition on the target device. Make sure the apfs driver is there not just on usb stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back