Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys I've been out of the hackintosh world for a while, I need a portable computer and I went with a MBP, it's great really is but I have not the freedom of adding more HDD and play with multiple OSs and not really powerful when it comes to games so I'm selling it for a hack, and a MBA to still have portability, thought of and iPad but you know for a programmer an iPad seems to be kind of useless…
Now that I've explained the situation you may be able to help me because I've not followed stability issues on hardware! So that's the reason of my post. I want the most vanilla experience, I care a lot about stability, and what would be really neat is Mac OS X 10.6 SL and OS X ML compatible build. As I pointed out I'm a programmer then I have no real need of super hardware, though I'd like to be able to play WoW from time to time. I want to stay kind of cheap because I'll need to buy from mice to CPU, display and thermal compound. I work a lot so not much time to dig in the forum if some one would make me the favor I'd appreciate that a lot.

Well that's about it, oh no I forgot I've started a thread to talk about Apple's direction, so if you want to join in it would be just nice to have more opinions and thoughts on the subject!! Where's Apple Inc. going?

Thanks pals!

Cheers!

I would definitely opt for a build here:
http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/search/label/CustoMac
There is a budget build you can take advantage of and just tweak here and there to make improvements, if you have any questions about current compatibility just ask them here and you will get other suggestions to make a fully stable and working hackintosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back