Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I'm not much experiecned user of Hackintosh but I have everything running and under control for now.

Running this hardware:

Gigabyte Z87X - UD3H
Intel Core i7 - 4770k
Corsair 16GB kit Vengeance
Samsung EVO SSD
Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX770 - 2GB
Audioquest Dragonfly USB sound card.

Installation of Yosemite went fine, I only had to reinstall AUDIO drivers for the older one from Multibeast 5.5.5.

Sometimes when I wake computer from sleep it works for 30 seconds and then freezes. I have try different settings in BIOS and Multibeast and non of that helps. If anyone knows what could cause the problem please let me know. Dragonfly had been added lately - it behaves the same way like before. So it is not the the main problem.

My question is how to correctly update to 10.10.3 , I have seen a lot of people having trouble to boot and lot of people having trouble with NVIDIA graphic cards.
Can you please let me know if I have a card that will have a problems? And if so, what should I do?

Thanks a bilion, and cheers for everybody who made this possible.

Jakub

Hello,

I just realized we have the same build.

Were you able to figure out your issue of freezing?

I initially had that problem, I was able to fix it by changing my system identity to MP3.1

My new problem now is that I can't use nvidia drivers. When I boot under nvidia driver 346.01.02f04, the screen cascades everytime I open any windows. Similar to how e-ink loads.

Under OSx drivers, I do get some graphic artifact-ing when the memory gets near full.

Were you able to figure out your issue? What is your model identity?

Thanks!
- Ryan

Hi
Have u resolved your problem?
Thanks

NO I did not.

Hi
Have u resolved your problem?
Thanks

I was not able to solve this issue.

I ended up, updating to 10.10.5. Since doing so, I've had no problems installing drivers or programs.

I still cannot get my eSata ports to work. And only front usb3 ports work during bootup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back