Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, i would like to know that is it possible for me to update the OSX from Mavericks to the latest El Capitan with the same hardware installed for mavericks?

i'm using

Motherboard : Gigabyte z87x d3h
CPU : Intel i7 4770k
Graphics : gtx 760

if it's possible to update, whats the way in updating this OSX

Thank you

I would like to chime in and say yes I'm on mavericks on a gaZ87x-oc board and after many trial and error situation i finally was able to boot with clover after having clover installed for a few weeks I followed these instructions to a T http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/u...pitan-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.172672/ and at this very moment I'm at the install screen for elcappitan running off my usb (for what ever reason i wasn't able to just run the install from my hd like i have read in other posts...) well I'm at 14min remaining will happily share my end results with you)

Hi, i would like to know that is it possible for me to update the OSX from Mavericks to the latest El Capitan with the same hardware installed for mavericks?

i'm using

Motherboard : Gigabyte z87x d3h
CPU : Intel i7 4770k
Graphics : gtx 760

if it's possible to update, whats the way in updating this OSX

Thank you
Ok IT'S 100% POSSIBLE I'm running the most up to date el capitan and I got it installed as an update yesterday I was on mavericks not I'm on el capitan and still have all my apps and files...best of luck to you ..IT CAN BE DOE LOL

Ok IT'S 100% POSSIBLE I'm running the most up to date el capitan and I got it installed as an update yesterday I was on mavericks not I'm on el capitan and still have all my apps and files...best of luck to you ..IT CAN BE DOE LOL

Thanks for the reply. I would like to ask one more thing that do we need to backup our stuff before updating or the OSX update doesn't delete the things in the computer

Thanks for the reply. I would like to ask one more thing that do we need to backup our stuff before updating or the OSX update doesn't delete the things in the computer
It wouldn't hurt to back everything up but no updating did not delete any of my files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back