Contribute
Register

updating from El Capitan to High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Sorry for jumping on the back of this old thread but thought it would be best to do this than start a new thread with the same question?

The above link to the upgrade guide is from sierra to hi sierra so just wanted to double check whether this will work from el capitan to hi sierra with my configuration?

If so could someone please explain to me how I go about upgrading clover, I currently probably have an old version of clover from when I did my original build of Yosemite following one of Tonxymacx86 guides for probook and I've not really played with it since as I don't have a great deal of experience with this. It is setup for dual boot so again could someone advise how I update without loosing my current configuration, and finally (I think (sorry!)) would the upgrade likely sort out my issue with no audio that I seem unable to fix with pro book installer?

Thank you for any replies.

when I did my original build of Yosemite following one of Tonxymacx86 guides for probook and I've not really played with it since as I don't have a great deal of experience with this.
This is a Desktop Support forum - For help with your Laptop you should post in the relevant High Sierra Laptop Support forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back