Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 670 2GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey everyone I currently updated to 10.8.5 through apple software update, and It seemed to work fine. I them downloaded latest MultiBeast for Mountain Lion, and when I check all my boxes after reboot. I try to boot into OSX, and I can't get OSX to start...

Any ideas. It has been awhile since I messed with updating anything, and I don't know any shortcuts...

Similar Build to This:http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...tac-gtx-780-bequiet-750watt-osx-10-8-4-a.html

Was able to get back in using GraphicsEnabler=No

Now I just need to redo multibeast I guess.

If you have any tips with my setup please holla.

Thanks,
Alex

Was able to get back in using GraphicsEnabler=No

Now I just need to redo multibeast I guess.

If you have any tips with my setup please holla.

Thanks,
Alex

All you will have to do in MultiBeast is navigate to Custimizations/Boot Options and Select GraphicsEnabler=No. You won't have to re run everything.

Okay... =( Well I did...

I'm having problem now to where it is acting like it is not reading the file. I have GraphicsEnabler=No, but when I boot if I don't type GraphicsEnabler=No then it boots into safemode...

Any tips?

Need a screenshot of what My MultiBeast Install Is? Is there anything I need to delete like a definition?

Thanks,
Alex

Okay... =( Well I did...

I'm having problem now to where it is acting like it is not reading the file. I have GraphicsEnabler=No, but when I boot if I don't type GraphicsEnabler=No then it boots into safemode...

Any tips?

Need a screenshot of what My MultiBeast Install Is? Is there anything I need to delete like a definition?

Thanks,
Alex

Navigate to your /Extra folder, open up the Org.Chameleon.Boot.plist with Text Editor and see if GraphicsEnabler=No is present.

Correct it is present. When I reboot or shutdown, and I don't manually type it in it starts up and looks funky as if the graphics are being loaded properly.

Correct it is present. When I reboot or shutdown, and I don't manually type it in it starts up and looks funky as if the graphics are being loaded properly.

In your Bios have you got Initial First Display set to PEG or PCI, and internal graphics Disabled?

Tried that as well no different. Still have to type GraphicsEnabler=No manually to get it to work properly.

Tried that as well no different. Still have to type GraphicsEnabler=No manually to get it to work properly.

Then what I suggest would be to delete the Extra folder, and re-run MultiBeast again with the selections you used before including the GraphicsEnabler=No selection.

Solved! Thanks that worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back