Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that there's 4 entries at clover boot screen:

1. Boot Filevault Prebooter from Preboot
2. Boot macOs Install Prebooter from Preboot
3. Boot macOs from Mojave
4. Boot Recovery from Recovery

Maybe that helps?

Hi, I set the name to Mojave, so the 3rd option is set by default. My problem is, when I turn on the computer it takes so long to arrive to the clover boot screen. Before the update it was quite quick. When it reaches the clover boot screen and it continues, it takes a long time to reach the apple logo screen. I updated the clover version with the last multibeast release.

Hi @oneme I have updated 4 hacintoshes now from 10.14.4 to 10.14.5. What I noticed is that on Gigabyte mobos it seems the latest clover update removed some files from Clover/drivers64UEFI (OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi etc.) so I had to get these files from the UniBeast stick.

On Asrock I had big problems and now like you this build is very slow to start up. I don't have this machine here at the moment. But I would suggest to create an up-to-date install stick with UniBeast, boot from this, take a backup of current EFI folder and install EFI folder from the install USB. Then take it from there step by step to build up again your config and kexts. Your hackintosh should boot ok now. Let me know if it boots faster.

Hi @asleb I'll try your recommendation as soon as I arrive home. I thought about that possibility... But the laziness hooked on me, hahaha!
I'll give a shot and let you know when accomplished. Thanks for the support!

Hi @asleb I'll try your recommendation as soon as I arrive home. I thought about that possibility... But the laziness hooked on me, hahaha!
I'll give a shot and let you know when accomplished. Thanks for the support!
I know and always try "just let me try this and this first and see if it helps..." . After some hours with "this and this" you realize you should have "thrown in the towel" and just started from scratch. Pride comes before a fall they say. Strangely I upgraded a Asus Z370-i Wifi ITX prepared for hours of work but updated Clover boot and the required kexts. Installed the 10.14.5 update and up and running fine with absolutely no glitches. Maybe Asus mobos are best for Hacintosh?

Hi!
I made a new usb bootable with last unibeast and last mojave version. When I booted with the usb, the loading time was normal, it took me to the clover boot really quick. I saw clover version of usb was 4920. When I selected boot from the HD it loaded quick but when it arrived to the desktop the config was not the one I have. Maybe the usb has some file on it my HD lacks. Can be?
Also I attach my EFI device.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2019-05-30 a las 8.39.53.png
    Captura de pantalla 2019-05-30 a las 8.39.53.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 27
Are you looking at your Macintosh HD EFI folder? See if the USBs EFI folder is different from your Macintosh HDs EFI. Rename your Macintosh HD EFI to OLD_EFI and copy complete EFI folder from the USB to your Macintosh HDs EFI. You can always check your backup config.plist after you boot.

Hi!
Seems to work! I renamed EFI folder as you suggested and copy the EFI folder from the USB. After that I had also to paste APPLE folder and config.plist. Now the boot is faster. Thanks a lot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back