Graphics
GTX 780 ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After updating to 10.10.4 everything works with Clover including audio and Trim. However my boot time has dramatically increased from 3 seconds to 2 minutes.

Running in verbose, I see that the system hangs at [AppleMultitouchdevice: :start] entered for approximately 2 minutes before booting into OS X.

Incidentally, my trackpad and logitech mouse both lose scrolling functionality in Safari (only safari) after swiping left/right. Closing and restarting Safari unbreaks the bug.

Whats going on here?

Thanks!

After updating to 10.10.4 everything works with Clover including audio and Trim. However my boot time has dramatically increased from 3 seconds to 2 minutes.

Running in verbose, I see that the system hangs at [AppleMultitouchdevice: :start] entered for approximately 2 minutes before booting into OS X.

Incidentally, my trackpad and logitech mouse both lose scrolling functionality in Safari (only safari) after swiping left/right. Closing and restarting Safari unbreaks the bug.

Whats going on here?

Thanks!

Have you tried to boot without caches ??

On 10.10.4, TRIM can be enabled by command "sudo trimforce enable"

Where did you put the kexts like FakeSMC, Ethernet etc..?

If they are in System/Library/Extensions.. you can try to move them on EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.10
and to delete them from System/Library/Extensions.

I had a problem with slow loading and it was because of this.

SUCCESS!

Thank you to both of you. It appears I had FakeSMC in the extensions folder and in the 10.10 kexts folder, and enabling trimforce has sped the boot time back to 2-3 seconds. Flawless!!

Now if I could only clean up my clover config, verbose shows some many ATHR 21 panics. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back