1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
  2. iMac
  3. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
FUBAR'd myself.

10.13.6, revved Clover at the OS level to 5070. Rebooted, and I can't get past the clover screen.

I followed the guide here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-clover-update-r4586-disables-os-boot-black-screen.256050/

OsxAptioFix3Drv-64 wasn't present in my efi-backups, however, AptioMemoryFix was. I copied that file. No luck.

I started copying the efi-backup files 1 by 1 to the boot drive...still no luck. I still cannot get past the clover screen. I tried copying the efi-backup files from various backup dates. Still no luck.

I have another Mac (also 10.13.6) which I was going to create a bootable clover USB, however all of the clover installers throw up warnings about my OS and will not complete installing.

What's my next step to get my hack booting again?

UPDATE: Now trying Unibeast 8.1 (and 8.3.2) with a High Sierra image (10.13.4) to get to a GUI where I can copy EFI backups to the boot drive. Whenever I try and boot from the USB stick form the clover screen...system reboots itself.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Fixed.

Booting into Clover boot screen on the boot OS and selecting the Unibeast USB stick build caused immediate reboot. However, forcing the system to boot from the USB stick in the BIOS (as opposed to at the boot OS Clover screen) got me to my desktop. I mounted the EFI partition from my boot OS, and replaced the EFI folder, and the system boots fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back