Contribute
Register

Update to Catalina 10.15.4 Clover r5107, DefaultVolume not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made it work for me with 5108, with clover Configurator mount EFI and open config.plist
In Boot I put the same name as my hard drive and in legancy I change to PBRsata.
Then in Gui in scan I put Auto = Yes
and except before leaving. and restart

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2020-04-02 a las 19.14.04.png
    Captura de pantalla 2020-04-02 a las 19.14.04.png
    161.8 KB · Views: 466
  • Captura de pantalla 2020-04-02 a las 19.21.37.png
    Captura de pantalla 2020-04-02 a las 19.21.37.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 453
Last edited:
I have tried every version of clover from 5102 - 5108. 10.15.4 would not boot and hang and apple logo up to version 5107. Version 5107, 5108 would boot but would not boot default volume. Does anyone know of a workaround until a version is released that resolves this issue?
IAmSpectre it works perfectly for me now

I've made it work for me with 5108, with clover Configurator mount EFI and open config.plist
In Boot I put the same name as my hard drive and in legancy I change to PBRsata.
Then in Gui in scan I put Auto = Yes
and except before leaving. and restart

I had to change from PBR to PBRsata and change Custom to AUTO = Yes and it worked for me too, Thanks for the help!

I'am no able to update to 10.15.4. Restarts but doesn't update. Can't understand why.
Can I change PBR to PBRSata without problems?

I'am no able to update to 10.15.4. Restarts but doesn't update. Can't understand why.
Can I change PBR to PBRSata without problems?
when rebooting to install, change or look for the option that only comes out when updated, the name of your hard drive and the word data and give that option if after that it remains the same, give prevooter from prevoot, this is how I usually install, what PBR to PBRsata will work after installing if installing clover higher than 5104 gives you trouble choosing the boot hard drive.

Attachments

• IMG_4682.jpeg
    IMG_4682.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 255
when rebooting to install, change or look for the option that only comes out when updated, the name of your hard drive and the word data and give that option if after that it remains the same, give prevooter from prevoot, this is how I usually install, what PBR to PBRsata will work after installing if installing clover higher than 5104 gives you trouble choosing the boot hard drive.

Well I already have installed Catalina with 5107 (fresh install), with the last Multibeast.
So I'll change to PBRsata and will go from there.
Thanks

I'll report later

WOrked like a charm I had preboot hide in clover so I couldn't see the drive....
Also change PBR to PBRsata before updating.

ALL GOOD! 10.15.4

Regarding Legacy PBRsata and Scan Auto=Yes. The latter just sets the key Scan to true with no other values and that was enough (without PBRsata which I cannot find documented) to get DefaultVolume to work. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back