Motherboard
Gigabyte Brix Pro
CPU
i5-4570R
Graphics
Iris 5200
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi Since Mojave 10.14.1 i have some strange issues, so i thought an update might help.
I had programs who use xcode, do not se xcode anymore.
Firefox acting strange saying that it's sqlite database was in use by something else like a virsuscanner.

Now i did try to update from the settings, it downloaded mojave 10.14.2 and started installing. Then said at the end that the digital signing of the package was not correct.
I downloaded the update manually, it started updating and then saying i have no rights. Huh? i'm the administrator and have putted in my password at the start of the update.
The downloaded the combo update, from this is said the dmg was not useable or something like that. Tried the first downloaded package again and then it said the same. So i'm confused why this is happening.

Anyone has a clue what i can do?

If all not succeeding, can i install all again via recovery or a Unibeast USB stick and start fresh again?

thanks for any help.

well after several very strange things which i do not understand, like downloads with safari(also from this site) which were corrupted / xcode not reconzied anymore by 3rd party programs etc. I decided to erase the disk and putted back the last High Sierra from Time Machine. It took a while but it's running now again and seems smoother than mojave 10.14.1. S i disconnected the drive which contains win10/ubuntu and started recovery. Now i've read that in January or Februarie 10.14.3 will come with a lot of bug fixes. So maybe i will wait for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back