i7-6700K
Graphics
Intel on-board 530 or Nvidia GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
After running the multibeast, following great instructions from the installation and another guide. After I reboot without the USB drive, I get options to boot to OSX, but after a few seconds of the apple symbol my monitor is no longer happy with the resolution.

While in windows 10 and OSX booted from the USB drive, 4k works great. Motherboard has hdmi 2.0a? or whatever, but it works great except for booting without OSX without the USB drive.

Skylake, GA-z170x-designare F21 bios, Intel 530 graphics I believe, so seems odd and like I'm so dang close.

And if this has been posted, its hard to search cause most results end up with others not seeing 4k or high resolutions on their display settings is osx. Its flooding my search success :)

Any help?

After running the multibeast, following great instructions from the installation and another guide. After I reboot without the USB drive, I get options to boot to OSX, but after a few seconds of the apple symbol my monitor is no longer happy with the resolution.

While in windows 10 and OSX booted from the USB drive, 4k works great. Motherboard has hdmi 2.0a? or whatever, but it works great except for booting without OSX without the USB drive.

Skylake, GA-z170x-designare F21 bios, Intel 530 graphics I believe, so seems odd and like I'm so dang close.
And if this has been posted, its hard to search cause most results end up with others not seeing 4k or high resolutions on their display settings is osx. Its flooding my search success :)

Any help?
If I understood you correctly:
  • you can boot using your Windows 10 and get full video resolution on your Display monitor.
  • If you boot using the Sierra USB installer to Clover Boot menu and then boot your Sierra System disk which has already had Multibeast installed you can get full resolution of your Video Display.
  • But if you boot the Sierra System disk on its own without Sierra USB installer, your display is poor.
If the above is correct,

• Just copy your Sierra USB Installers >EFI>EFI>Clover>config.plist and paste it on the EFI>EFI>CLOVER>config plist of the Sierra System Disk and replace what is currently there.
  • To accomplish the above you need to mount the EFI Partition of the Sierra USB Installer on the desktop using Clover Configurator -Vibrant edition downloaded and installed from: http://mackie100projects.altervista.org/download-clover-configurator/
    • Find the EFI partition of the Sierra USB installer on the desktop >Click open EFI partition>EFI folder>CLOVER folder>config.plist file and copy that config.plist
    • Now mount the EFI partition of Sierra System disk on the desktop> navigate through EFI>CLOVER > and paste previously copied config.plist and REPLACE the one previously there.
  • Now Eject the Sierra USB Installer and then reboot and from F-12 screen select your Sierra System disk and boot with it and check your display.

@Hackaroni, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back