UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello
i build my system 2 years ago but i didnot used it till now
Lately I have issues with fcpx extremely slow performance
fcpx 10.14.7
Rendering about 5 minutes of footage 1080p with basic edits = takes about 40 minutes rendering
Background rendering makes all system lag
fans stay silent like the system not responding for the processor extra usage needed
i need to force quite the fcpx many times and restart to back to work again
sometimes restart and shut down not working just close apps and freez screen

cpu : i7 9700k
igpu : intle uhd 630
ram : DDR4 32(2x16) 3200mhz
ssd :M.2 samsung 970 evo pro 512gb
MB :Asus Tuf z390 pro gaming

Please any one can help me to solve it?

Attachments

• config.plist
    27.3 KB · Views: 47
Install Lilu and WhateverGreen kexts then remove the renames 'Rename GFX0 to IGPU' and 'change PEGP to GFX0'.

I doubt that you need the FakeCPUID 0x0906E9.

Consider changing from Clover to OpenCore.

A word of warning : Do not update Clover to the latest version without researching it carefully first.
There have been some significant changes and your old config.plist will not work without modification in the latest versions.

Install Lilu and WhateverGreen kexts then remove the renames 'Rename GFX0 to IGPU' and 'change PEGP to GFX0'.

I doubt that you need the FakeCPUID 0x0906E9.

Consider changing from Clover to OpenCore.

A word of warning : Do not update Clover to the latest version without researching it carefully first.
There have been some significant changes and your old config.plist will not work without modification in the latest versions.
thanks for replay
it's first build and was long time when i build it i think more than 2 years ago so i do not know how to do what you said (i forget) :rolleyes: but i will trying to do some searches to learning again
saddly i did it i update Clover to latest version without researching it carefully :banghead:

thanks for replay
it's first build and was long time when i build it i think more than 2 years ago so i do not know how to do what you said (i forget) :rolleyes: but i will trying to do some searches to learning again
saddly i did it i update Clover to latest version without researching it carefully :banghead:
probably best to make the transition over to opencore to be honest

probably best to make the transition over to opencore to be honest
i do not know how to make transition i found some post but do you think it is better to upgrade to catalina os for fresh start ?

i do not know how to make transition i found some post but do you think it is better to upgrade to catalina os for fresh start ?
shouldn't matter unless you want to start again

Attachments

• Screen Shot 1442-11-07 at 6.07.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 1442-11-07 at 6.07.25 PM.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Screen Shot 1442-11-07 at 6.09.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 1442-11-07 at 6.09.04 PM.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Screen Shot 1442-11-07 at 6.11.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 1442-11-07 at 6.11.48 PM.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 40
Sorry for the many questions
Which program would you recommend instead it?
i don't use anything like this myself, but a lot of peeps use geekbench

i did however check over your config.plist and there is so much garbage in there, assumed you used clover configurator to generate a config.plist for you? not the best move with hackintosh

opencore is a lot more cleaner, move over to that, use newer updated kexts as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back