Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MI NOTEBOOK PRO
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
MX150
Hi guys,

Well I ve been using hackintosh for all the summer but now I want to get rid of it since in college they asked us to install a linux partition and I don't have any room left for the OS.
Some friends had some issues trying to uninstall their hackintosh partition so I just want to make sure that I do not screw something up.
Which would be the steps to follow to uninstall the partition as well as the clover configurator?
Or is it as easy as using the command line DISKPART and deleting everything that I have on the drive where I installed the partition?

Thanks in advance guys!

Hi guys,

Well I ve been using hackintosh for all the summer but now I want to get rid of it since in college they asked us to install a linux partition and I don't have any room left for the OS.
Some friends had some issues trying to uninstall their hackintosh partition so I just want to make sure that I do not screw something up.
Which would be the steps to follow to uninstall the partition as well as the clover configurator?
Or is it as easy as using the command line DISKPART and deleting everything that I have on the drive where I installed the partition?

Thanks in advance guys!
i have moved your post to laptop section

you can use diskpart if you want to keep your windows partition

or boot with a linux usb installer and wipe everything

i have moved your post to laptop section

you can use diskpart if you want to keep your windows partition

or boot with a linux usb installer and wipe everything

Thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back