Unibeast won't boot on USB Gigabyte H370N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H370N Wifi
CPU
Intel core i5-8400
Hi,

I am a first timer trying to install High Sierra on a Gigabyte H370N, I made the USB flash drive with no problem, I selected all the BIOS options available to me as per the list but I get a "Insert Boot Media in Boot device" error message. I tried this Unibeast 8.3.1 and I even went back a version to 8.2 just to see if it made a difference. It didn't. I read in another thread of there being a USB 3.0 bug with the Gigabyte BIOS, not sure if this would be the case here. Any ideas?

Thanks.

@evadeht, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Hi,

I am a first timer trying to install High Sierra on a Gigabyte H370N, I made the USB flash drive with no problem, I selected all the BIOS options available to me as per the list but I get a "Insert Boot Media in Boot device" error message. I tried this Unibeast 8.3.1 and I even went back a version to 8.2 just to see if it made a difference. It didn't. I read in another thread of there being a USB 3.0 bug with the Gigabyte BIOS, not sure if this would be the case here. Any ideas?

Thanks.
you have the same motherboard. I cant seem to find #4 #6 #7. Did you?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 2.33.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 2.33.14 PM.png
    140.1 KB · Views: 131
No those options we're in my BIOS set-up either.

The USB was formatted as a GUID Partition Table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back