Motherboard
HP Elitebook 8470p
CPU
i5-3320
Graphics
HD 4000, 1600x900
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi there, i have no lucky with install of mountain lion with unibeast, my keyboard and mouse won't works once arrived at installation screen.

Trying with legacy support but keyboard and mouse won't works so i can't go on for intallation...

GA-P55M-UD2
Intel i7 Core 860
Geforce 8500 GS
8 Gigabytes of RAM

I'm running Snowleo 10.6.8 smothly.....Please fix this problem

have you tried putting your dsdt in the extra folder on unibeast drive?

Good Idra.... I must try

I solved this problem, I have the same Motherboard as yours ;)

Frankynov said:
After creating my USB drive, I went back to the real Mac where I created it.
I ran Multibeast, and only checked Drivers & bootloaders -> Kexts & enablers -> Misc -> IOUSBFamily Rollback.
I chose my USB drive as destination.
I got an error at the end of this setup but it worked fine

After installing ML, the installation assistant told me there was an error at the end of the process, but with chimera on my usb I could safely boot into my installation and use ML.

I solved this problem, I have the same Motherboard as yours ;)

The recommended way is to stick DSDT.aml for your mb/firmware in the Extra directory on the USB installer.

Do you mind posting the DSDT here so I can take a crack at it and see if I face the same errors? Maybe PM with the file, if it's too big to attach to the board.

I had the exact same problem, you need to rollback NVDANV50Hal.kext to DP4 version (attached) to avoid hang up at boot.

This kext should fix it.

-Jayman30usa

Ok i've installed with error at the end of installation with dsdt.aml in extra folder of usb stick .

Now i'm able to load system only in safe mode with option -x...

when i try to boot without option it hangs and with verbose mode it stops after this message:

Attachments

• NVDANV50Hal_DP4.kext.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 146
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back