Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI B250m Bazooka
CPU
i5-7500
Graphics
RX 570 + HD 630
While installing Yosemite on my computer I had faced a problem with the partition table- OS X requires GPT partition table and does not support MBR. I know a fresh HDD is recommended to install OS X. But my HDD already had a lot of important data on it and I didn't want to lose any of it. Later I fount a MBR patch for the Unibeast USB that allowed me to install OS x on my HDD. It was a hassle. o_O

Unibeast for OSX 10.11 is going to be released soon. I think it would be great if Unibeast had an option to install MBR patch on the USB flash drive. :) It will be great those people who have no way to repartition their HDD/SSD.

While installing Yosemite on my computer I had faced a problem with the partition table- OS X requires GPT partition table and does not support MBR. I know a fresh HDD is recommended to install OS X. But my HDD already had a lot of important data on it and I didn't want to lose any of it. Later I fount a MBR patch for the Unibeast USB that allowed me to install OS x on my HDD. It was a hassle. o_O

Unibeast for OSX 10.11 is going to be released soon. I think it would be great if Unibeast had an option to install MBR patch on the USB flash drive. :) It will be great those people who have no way to repartition their HDD/SSD.
Closed won't do as Apple has never supported MBR volumes and patching the installer is in violation of forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back