Contribute
Register

Unibeast Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Motherboard OR System/Laptop make and model names > See Forum Rules!
CPU
i3-2125
Graphics
HD 3000
Hi,

I'm trying to prepare my usb stick via Unibeast for ML. Following official guide, I launched Unibeast, it found ML in the applications folder, and starts writing on the stick.
The problem is Unibeast wrote only 7.7 Mbytes of data on the stick, while I expected around 8 Gbytes.

What went wrong??

Thanks.

I have the same problem. Any solutions?

unibeast dmg unmount

I have the same problem. Any solutions?

Some people have had luck by moving the flash drive to a different USB port.

Gave this a try, but no joy. When I'm proceeding through the install, it only ever prompts me to install 7.7 megs of data (with the option of also including legacy USB support and Laptop support).

Same here. Did everuthing step by step according manual ---> disk image, in App. folder, gets corrupted and on the USB are only about 7,7 MB.

Can confirm this bug on a macbook pro 5,5 and legally purchased app store copy of ML. Help!!

you need to burn the disc image to the thumbdrive first
then use unibeast

not sure what you mean by burn the disc image to the USB. I'm having this same problem, but am trying to use lion right now for unibeast since i don't know if i want mountain lion yet or not. anyway, 7.7 megs for me too, and i'm beginning to think it's something in unibeast and not my setup, someone please prove me wrong! thanks.

Hi,

I'm trying to prepare my usb stick via Unibeast for ML. Following official guide, I launched Unibeast, it found ML in the applications folder, and starts writing on the stick.
The problem is Unibeast wrote only 7.7 Mbytes of data on the stick, while I expected around 8 Gbytes.

What went wrong??

Thanks.

watch this video.. i got help from it a lot.
http://youtu.be/kfz5pqwANnM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back