Contribute
Register

unibeast installation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand. You said that Unibeast "doesn't finish the installation I left it for 2 hours and it still didn't finish."

Well, the installation doesn't start until you boot to the Chimera screen and select the USB drive to boot to the installer. If you don't ever get to the Chimera screen with the red apple at the top, then there is something very wrong with the Unibeast drive. You said you remade it several times. And not one time it ever got to the Chimera screen?

I meant that when I am installing ML on the USB using unibeast.

OK, now I understand. You can't install ML to the Unibeast USB drive because it never finishes.

You did download ML from the App Store, right?

Other than trying different USB drives, I don't know how to fix that.

yes I did download it from the app store.

Try a different USB drive and a different USB port.

Tried that before.

Unibeast doesn't say that the installation is done but there is 5.08 GB on the flash drive dose that mean that its done?

maybe your getting a bad download from the app store, goto network preferences and make your DNS server "8.8.8.8" hopefully you'll connect to a different app store server and get a good download. Other then that, I have no idea.

Unibeast doesn't say that the installation is done but there is 5.08 GB on the flash drive dose that mean that its done?
It may be done. All you can do is to try it.

I think i know whats happening here, i think your getting confused with the mac OS and how it displays size info, because thats what happened to me. If you started with a 8bg stick and ran unibeast etc.. then you looking in my computer to see whats on the usb stick it will say size 5.08gb or something close to that, what that is telling you is how much data is on the stick not whats left on the stick.

If you right click "get info" and look at the sizes it should tell you there is about 3gb left on the stick.

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back