Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!
For the first sorry from my English.
Now some words about my mac. I bought hardware from buyer guide: i7-3770, MB -GA-Z77UD5H, Video- GA-CTX650 2GB GDDR5 and HDD Toshiba 500GB SATAIII.
All settings for UEFI from this site (Installation Snow Leopard) - disk bought from Ebay. After installation received disk0 error. after bought Mountain Lion 10.8.4 downloaded Multibest ML and did post installation procedure. After restart - white screen. Did restart with Unibest but in boot screen chosen boot from HDD. Started
Mutibeast once more and installed GraphicsEnabler=No. After restart all work

Many thanks to all community for guides and comments
Special thanks to programmers for its programs

Hi All! I just went through all the steps but when the system restarts it keeps on running for ages. Is there something I can do to proceed?

Specs:

Gigabyte GA-Z77-UD3H
onboard video
i5 3470
Samsung HDD 500GB

I'm not sure where to ask this, how can I set up dual boot of os x 10 and windows, or tri boot, i.e. mac os, windows 8 and linux.

i install ml in intel dx58 so graphics card GeForce 9400 GT, ram 8gb . everything ok by usb boot. but when i install multi beast as easy beast my mac does not boot .. black screen ? plz help me

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Hi All! I just went through all the steps but when the system restarts it keeps on running for ages. Is there something I can do to proceed?

Specs:

Gigabyte GA-Z77-UD3H
onboard video
i5 3470
Samsung HDD 500GB

Had same problem with mine using the onboard graphics. Have you tried using any of the recommended boot arguments? The only way I could get to the installation screen was by booting in safe mode by typing -x at the boot screen

System:
i7-3770, H77-DS3H, wi-fi (wnd4800), intel ssd 120GB. currently relying on 4000 intel onboard video.

Unibeast installation all good

How long to finish Mountain Lion installation after reboot?

I am stuck on Step 4 - 5

--------------------------------------------------
ok fixed it with the -x switch

But now where do i find the .aml?

The installation failed.

The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.

This is the message I got, as I tried to install the UniBeast on a thumb drive. It is not the first time I install Mac OS on a hackintosh, but I did not encounter this error till now. Any help is appreciated. Unfortunately I cannot give any more detailed info on this issue.

The installation failed.

The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.

This is the message I got, as I tried to install the UniBeast on a thumb drive. It is not the first time I install Mac OS on a hackintosh, but I did not encounter this error till now. Any help is appreciated. Unfortunately I cannot give any more detailed info on this issue.
This is not the place to post about UniBeast failures.

Did you bother to read this? http://www.tonymacx86.com/unibeast/102443-unibeast-troubleshooting-notes.html

Or follow this? http://www.tonymacx86.com/unibeast/85364-unibeast-failure-reporting.html

Hello guys i dont know anyone that have a apple pc. How can i get os x to my usb drive? Happy for answears (my first hackingtosh)

Parts is
Motheboard: Asrock fatal1ty performence
Cpu: 3570k
Gpu Gtx 680 or 770
And som other stuff
Glad for help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back