Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sir/All

First I will Tell You My System Specification...

MotherBoard : Intel DQ67SW
CPU : Intel i7 2600
Graphics Card : HD 2000
Monitor : OLD Samsung With VGA Port But VGA Port is not supported in Intel DQ67SW b/c We are Using VGA to HDMI Port

My Question is Is it possible to install Mac Os X, If Yes Which Version is Supporting, Please Help Me

That's Great! Thank you so much. Is that possible If I can make another partition rather then single Drive? Does it cause any problem to boot the system?

Disable the VT option from your Bios if available! Try different command to boot like -v -s -f PCIRootUID=0 or GraphicsEnabler=No

HI,
I install the Mountain Lion OSX according to your Instruction. But facing 2 problem. Before using the Mulitbeast i find all of my HardWare are detected. I am using H61 chipset motherboard of Gigabyte and processor is i5. But when open the Multibeast i Select only the userMultibeast option. After install and restart i find kernel panic.

Please if you have any advise.

Thanking
Krishna

I'm guessing to start this guide, one must already have a mac?

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Yeah, you must have access to a mac to install the dmg and unibeast to the flash drive I think.
This is my first time building a hackintosh. I found a Dell XPS online for pretty cheap and was wondering what you thought about it. Would it be a good model to create a Hackintosh with? Here are the speces:
INTEL CORE I5 (3.1GHZ)
8 GIGS OF RAM
64 BIT OPERATING SYSTEM
1 TERABYTE HARD DRIVE
AMD Radeon HD 7570

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I have the same project. I bought the exact specs indicated on the Custom MiniMAC. Spent hours even trying all the step in the "Success Stories" section of the forum. Hope some replied back with some better "How to..."

I too had the exact problem. Was the bootable USB drive used for a prior installation? This was my second build, this one with different hardware. I used the USB drive from the first build. Out of frustration and on a hunch, I went through the whole process to create a new, bootable USB drive. Worked perfectly!

I am getting this message when i boot from my hard drive..

UNABLE TO FIND DRIVER FOR THIS PLATFORM ACPI. YOU NEED TO RESTART YOUR COMPUTER. HOLD DOWN THE POWER BUTTON UNTIL IT TURNS OFF, THEN PRESS THE POWER BUTTON AGAIN.

if i boot from USB it will run fine...
I am using HP pavilion g4..
help me please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back