Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

If you are having issues create a new topic in the appropriate forum.

This thread is for feedback on the article.

Hi my name is Ashutosh
I have intel workstation mother board WX58BP with i7 3.6 ghz processor
Graphics card Nvidia gtx 480
16 gb ram .

I have issue with sound . After installing mountain lion. I cant hear songs. Please help me !

I Use GA H61M DS2 main board to install. After Complete Mac OS X Mountain Lion setup, I try to install with MultiBeast to enable boot from hard drive but not success. I checked on UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation and then try again with EasyBeast Installation option and not work. Now i still boot from USB :( How can i do to resolve this problem?

hello there!!i just finished installing Mountain lion in my new pc,but i have a little problem if a remove the Mountain Lion Usb i get a black screen,so to fix this i need to put back the Mountain Lion Usb to get the Chimera boot option and there choose Mountain Lion,any idea how i can fix this?

For me, everything installed fine but getting to the installer I had to type -x PCIRootUID=0. After installation whenever I boot I have to type that again to get to the mac desktop.. Is there a way to not have to boot in safe mode?

nghien and ni6ht, I think you need to install a "bootloader" from the MultiBeast "bootloaders" section.

I tried installing mountain lion with Unibeast on my Lenovo G580 that has all compatible hardware except for the wifi card. I get Still waiting for root device error during the install. Any ideas?

nghien and ni6ht, I think you need to install a "bootloader" from the MultiBeast "bootloaders" section.

ok already installed the bootloader from the Multibeast but after i restart my pc i get a black screen with the option to boot from Mountain Lion.

good morning
I'm new to the forum and maybe I'm wrong the installation of 'unibeast

I find it difficult to install on a PC with unibeast on board

GA-X79-UD5
Intel Core i7-3930K (6 cores)
two graphics card ati radeon hd 6870
32 gb ram
hd 250 gb ssd

someone has already tried this combination?

thanks

Hi Friends, i followed the guide to build my Custom MAC Deluxe, but what i would really love is to get HDMI audio for my Costom MAC.
Is this possible to include in Unibeast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back