Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Hi, I have a mac book retina with ML installed. can I use the recovery partition for create the bootable usb, without buy another copy of ML from apple store? thanks!
No that copy is ONLY for your Mac Book Pro Retina.

You need to purchase another copy if you want to run it within a VM on that laptop or install on any other machine.

Hello to every one. I Installed ML 10.8.2 on my hackintosh and i have problem with Wired Connection and WiFi. Can you help me with those? My WiFi is realtek RTL8188 and Ethernet is JMicron. If You have something for this i will be apricieted (sorry for my bad english im from greece)

I'm confused! Once the App Store downloaded the OS-X Mountain Lion software on the functional Mac's application folder, do I transfer that file into my new SSD (this is where I want to install the OS on the new Hackintosh) before running Unibeast on this Mac or I don't need to transfer that file to the new SSD at all? Do I need to copy anything over to the new blank SSD for the new Hackintosh PC? This is a dump question but I haven't never built a hackintosh before.

i really need help, am setup on Maximus V formula with GTX660 i7 3770K 32gb ram. unable to reach installer. it keeps asking me to hold down power button until computer power off and turn on. but even after this it keeps bringing me to the same option. i have tried PCIRootUID=0 and GraphicsEnabler=No but still unable to reach installation page. i tried -x but it asked me to restart, tried -v it got stuck at still waiting for root device. i have done so many research but unable to solve my problem. can you help me?

I'm confused! Once the App Store downloaded the OS-X Mountain Lion software on the functional Mac's application folder, do I transfer that file into my new SSD (this is where I want to install the OS on the new Hackintosh) before running Unibeast on this Mac or I don't need to transfer that file to the new SSD at all? Do I need to copy anything over to the new blank SSD for the new Hackintosh PC? This is a dump question but I haven't never built a hackintosh before.

U need to use the Mac with the ML app and unibeast to make the USB. Then with the Unibeast USB to install ML into your hackintosh...

Hey guys, I need some help. I was able to install Mountain Lion 10.8.2 using unibeast. I then went to instal Multibeast so i could boot without the USB stick. Everytime i try to restart it shows the apple logo, but then my screen is blank and OS X doesn't load. I'm using the EVGA GTX 660Ti with the gigabyte z77x-UD5H. Is there something i am doing wrong? in Multibeast i choose Easybeast and user DSDT, should i be selecting something else?

Thanks, Jay

I support the USB 2.0 vs 3.0 on a Gigabyte x58 UD7A board, could not get to the installer screen on a USB3 port.

It also requires that I used the "GraphicsEnabler=no", and I add to that line "-x" safe mode seems to get to the installer more reliably. I do use a NVIDIA EVGA GTX 670 card.

=======================================

However, I cant seem to get the Mac installer to see my SSD drive, when it asks were to install OSX my choices are blank, no hard drives listed.

I have tried the default intel ICH10 SATA slot zero and one, tried the SATA Marvell 9128 chip slot and the JMicron362 slots, I tried a few different cables.

I tried two SSD's in all of the slots above, the first is a brand new blank Samsung 256GB SSD, unformated,and the MOB sees it during start up. I also tried a Crucial C300 older 60GB drive, it is seen in the MOB bios start up and Camelion sees it as well since it has a windos installation on it, and camelion gives the option to boot windows (I dont use it obviously, I boot from the Unibeast USB)

No other cards installed. Video is in first PcIE slot.

I made sure the MOB BIOS is set to AHCI in all cases.

Any ideas?

I am having the exact same problems. I have 2 SSDs set up with a hardware raid and 500gb WD drive also. Installer sees none of them and motherboard sees all of them.

Hello. I completed the installation of mountain lion on my laptop. But the keyboard is not working while selecting the region, and creating username, and password. Why is this happening ?

I've installed mountain lion os x, but when i reboot and want to finish instalation. Then I get a screen that I have to reboot the system. What can I do?

Multibeast 5.0.2 keeps failing to install. I have the privacy setting to accept all applications in the system preferences.
mine fails too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back