Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed to install Mavericks on Dell Optiplex 745. My specs are: Intel Core2Duo. 8 GB DDRAM 2, Nvidia 8400GS, SCSI Hard disk 74GB. I had ML 10.8.5 installed on a sata harddisk. After completing mavericks install I couldn't get the PC booting into mavericks, so I copied org.chameleon.boot.plist and smbios.plist to the extra folder from the ML. Everything ist ok except iMessages and iCloud (despite FileNVRAM.dylib at modules folder under extra).

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I managed to install Mavericks on Dell Optiplex 745. My specs are: Intel Core2Duo. 8 GB DDRAM 2, Nvidia 8400GS, SCSI Hard disk 74GB. I had ML 10.8.5 installed on a sata harddisk. After completing mavericks install I couldn't get the PC booting into mavericks, so I copied org.chameleon.boot.plist and smbios.plist to the extra folder from the ML. Everything ist ok except iMessages and iCloud (despite FileNVRAM.dylib at modules folder under extra).

Add the 10.8.5 serial number from "About this Mac" to the Mavericks Extra/smbois.plist

Work perfect in my ga-x58a-ud5 & ga-ep45-ud3p & ga-ep43-ud3l........
Thanks to all team.......

Worked fine for me on a Gigabyte GA-H77N-wifi board. Connected with Ethernet and KVM switch, so didn't try Bluetooth or WI-fi. Followed the directions from this post and used MultiBeast to install the sound driver for ALC892. Rebooted and that's about it. Be aware though it takes quite awhile for UniBeast to load all the scripts on the USB2 flash card. So give it time. Thanks OP for the perfect instructions.

I'm currently using an ASROCK Extreme 4 Z77 board. After the initial install, and reboot with the apple logo screen with the circle would just go on and on. So I used the boot flags of GraphicsEnabler=No and safe mode, and was able to complete the install. Hope this helps. I'm an an AMD 5450 card.

Works like a charm!!!! Thank you tonymax86!!!!

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Add the 10.8.5 serial number from "About this Mac" to the Mavericks Extra/smbois.plist

Hi John V,

i did what you recommended but still no sign in into iMessages or iCloud. Maybe the trick with clover will do. I will check that out today. Another thing, the data hard disk isn't recognized in mavericks, any thought?!

Thank you in advance

I am here just to thnak you guys .... this newest incarnation of unibeast/multibeast is just perfect !
any of the headaches I had in the past happened now, everything works like a charm, including my Intell wired network card, that I need of VirtualboxVM .

Fábio Rabelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back