Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guide worked for me no problems. Gigabyte H77N-Wifi, i3570K CPU. Here is my final Multibeast config

MultiBeast Configuration - 2013-11-12 03:10:39-----------------------------------------------------------------
Quick Start > EasyBeast
Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > Without DSDT > ALC892
Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > Without DSDT > HDAEnabler
Drivers > Disk > 3rd Party SATA

Drivers > Misc > ElliottForceLegacyRTC
Drivers > Misc > EvOreboot
Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC v5.3.820
Drivers > Misc > NullCPUPowerManagement
Drivers > System > AppleRTC Patch for CMOS Reset
Bootloaders > Chimera v2.2.1

Customize > Boot Options > Basic Boot Options
Customize > Boot Options > Use KernelCache
Customize > Boot Options > 1080p Display Mode
Customize > System Definitions > Mac Pro > Mac Pro 3,1
Customize > Themes > tonymacx86 Black

Hey I just followed your method and everything went well I finish the installation and when I rebooted it got stuck in the apple logo the the spinning wheel so I restarted and typed in -x GraphicsEnabler=No then went in the desktop and the went trough the multibeast process and restarted the system and then again it got stuck at the same stop with the apple logo and spinning wheel and the only way I could get in the system is with the command line and my graphic is not working can you please help me I have tried for very very long time to get this far please help me

My system-
Intel core i5 3570
Gtx 660 ti
Asus sabertooth z77 board
180 gb corsair ssd
8gb corsair vengeance ram

Please help me

Apparently there is some drivers i cannot install, since i can't boot after i rebooted from a Multibeast installation.

I did exactly as it says in the guide but i don't think i should do an EasyBeast setup, something is just not right.

I will try at some time when i can and see what i can install, but until now the installation of Mavericks was a success, i could access the setup and reboot easily by using one bootflag only "npci=0x3000" for the installation and after, which is good progress.

Specs:
Asus ROG Rampage IV Extreme
i7 3930K 4.4GHz OC
Nvidia Geforce GTX 780 OC
16gb Ram
SSD 256GB
HDD 2TB
HDD 1TB "OSX Drive only"

Successful update on a Gigabyte GAZ68AP - Rev1. motherboard using DSTD
Had to use GraphicsEnabler=yes to make my G-Force GTS250 work on initial install and audio post installation.

System Specs:-
Intel Core i5 Overclocked to 3.81ghz
8gb 1600mhz RAM
500gb sata Samsung Spinpoint
GeForce GTS 250 2gb

Excellent guide as always.

Thanks guys work with no problems mother z77n mini wifi - i3 2105 intel - corsair vengeance RAM
Mavericks work perfect for me it's the best
I had some problems bat now it's ok

Thanks

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I erred trying to upgrade Mountain Lion to Mavericks all within OSX. My system crashed. My Unibeast/MountainLion USB drive & Snow Leopard disc let me re-install Mtn Lion and download Mavericks as so well detailed here. On the way I found extremely useful this site's Quick guide to configuring the UEFI on Gigabyte's 7-series LGA-1155 motherboards

which (by my disabling VT-D) made the system boot without any trouble.

Multibeast: While very much improved, I would have welcomed even more guidance. I got to audio drivers and just stared at all the choices for a while before I Googled "audio controller" & my motherboard model # (UD5H) to discover I needed to select Drivers/Realtek ALCxxx/Without DSDT/RealTek ALC898. . Perhaps, this was more intuitive to many readers here, but for dummies like me, maybe that extra something would have saved a few minutes.

Happy Hackintoshing, everyone!

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

If you have a specific support question- use the Mavericks Support section. Snow Leopard is not supported on your hardware. Your hardware is all fully compatible- I suggest checking UEFI settings, and try again.

Thank you tonymacx86 team! Upgrading to Mavericks from 1.8.2 worked like a charm following these steps.
For those who can only boot with -x after the install/update to mavericks just disable the VT-d option in BIOS and everything will work like a charm.

Thanks again!

Works like a charm on my "old" configuration:

Intel Core i5 750 2,66ghz (Overclocked to 3,2ghz - 3,8ghz on Turbo Boost refrigerated with Coolermaster V8)
Intel Extreme DP55KG
8GB Kingston HyperX 1600
XFX AMD Radeon HD 6870 1GB DDR5

Hi guys, I ran into a pretty weird issue with Maverick installation here. I'm currently running ML 10.8.3 without issue and trying to install Maverick via unibeast method. I manage to get it boot with -v PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x3000 GraphicEnabler=No. Now the strange issue that I've encounter during installation is, the installer can't detect any internal drives as destination, tried the disk utility as well no drives are listed there, so has anyone here got any idea what's going on?

UPDATE:
I've manage to find a fix by changing the boot flag from npci=0x3000 to npci=0x2000, drives appear as destination and installation complete without a problem, thus I managed to upgrade 10.8.3 to 10.9 with little issue.

System Spec:
Intel Core i5 760
Asus H55 mobo
Geforce GTX650

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back