Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Hello, this is really weird but when i'm trying to boot from my USB to start the installer I'm getting kernel panic right at the start. Can anyone please help me out i've tried many flags but i'm out of luck.

My configuration:
Processor- i3-4130
Motherboard- Asus h81m-cs
RAM- 4GB
Graphics - Nvidia GT 730 (which i've unplugged)
View attachment 215785 View attachment 215786

which bootloader option you choosed installing USB disk ? you must choose legacy one.

I have success with the fresh installation. Now everything works fine. In bootloader I still have two options and have to select one before booting (Mac OS on HD and Rescue Disc). I would prefer deleting the Rescue disc and automatic start from Mac OS HD. Where I find the rescue disc and what I need to do to make the computer booting automaticaly? Thanx in advice

I have success with the fresh installation. Now everything works fine. In bootloader I still have two options and have to select one before booting (Mac OS on HD and Rescue Disc). I would prefer deleting the Rescue disc and automatic start from Mac OS HD. Where I find the rescue disc and what I need to do to make the computer booting automaticaly? Thanx in advice

edit /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist. Change waiting timeout "5" second to "0" second.

http://mackie100projects.altervista.org/

I'm having a lot of trouble booting from the Installer. After I select the Mac OS X Installer drive in the clover bootloader window. I get the apple logo with a task bar that fully loads. However the next screen ( I think it's the installer window) comes up distorted and I can't make out anything. I've tried the clover direct upgrade and the UniBeast usb installer. Both installers have the same issue. Any help would be appreciated. I'm upgrading from 10.11.6. I have Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WiFi and an i7 4790K. I'm only using the integrated graphics hd4600

I have installed OS X SIERRA on my PC motherboard is Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H and GPU is Nvidia Geforce GTX 650 Ti after installation i'm unable to boot without entering into clover boot option
InjectEDID
Fake Vendor EDID:0x0000_
Fake Product EDID:0x0000_
Card DeviceID=11C6
Model: Zotac GeForce GTX 650 Ti_
Without this option i'm unable to boot.Multibeast doesn't solve and audio is not working audio device is Realtek 898 need help please

I have 8GB usb driver , can i do it ?

but with 8gb drive usb does not work ??

If after formatting per the Guide, your USB thumb drive has to have at least 7.6GB. But, that's the minimum, IIRC. My 8GB SanDisk Cruizer USB thumb drive works with UniBeast, but a lot of 2nd tier 8GB USB thumb drives won't have enough room after formatting.

Back