Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Just completed install on Dell Optiplex 790:
cpu - i3-2100
hdd - old 160gb WD Caviar (will upgrade soon to SSD)
gfx - nvidia NVS 510 (OOB!)

Since could not boot from USB in UEFI mode used Legacy mode, I am using this box for living room as it's connected to Samsung 55" Smart TV via hdmi (actually nvs510 have only hdmi ports (4)) so, used suggestion from post #5 and got HDMI Audio working instantly, also Sleep mode works OOB, on Multibeast I've only added Intel NIC.
Thanks for wonderful tutorial and apps.

can you please advise me, how to able to work my keyboard. after i boot in clover and ready for install, unfortunately my keyboard does not work. please help.

Hey guys, I'm new to hakintosh and I followed the guide and got to the installation screen but my SSD drive isn't listed for some reason. I've tried different Sata ports but still have the problem. My data configuration is set on AHCI and I can actually see the samsung 850 pro ssd listed in the bios. I would appreciate any tips!

Hey guys, I'm new to hakintosh and I followed the guide and got to the installation screen but my SSD drive isn't listed for some reason. I've tried different Sata ports but still have the problem. My data configuration is set on AHCI and I can actually see the samsung 850 pro ssd listed in the bios. I would appreciate any tips!

Have you tried launching Disk Utility from installation?

Has anyone tried to upgrade from Yosemite directly to Sierra?

Hello, this is really weird but when i'm trying to boot from my USB to start the installer I'm getting kernel panic right at the start. Can anyone please help me out i've tried many flags but i'm out of luck.

My configuration:
Processor- i3-4130
Motherboard- Asus h81m-cs
RAM- 4GB
Graphics - Nvidia GT 730 (which i've unplugged)
IMG_20161015_233915670.jpg
IMG_20161015_233847366.jpg

can you please advise me, how to able to work my keyboard. after i boot in clover and ready for install, unfortunately my keyboard does not work. please help.
Use temporary wired keyboard

Last edited:
Back