Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

It's a shame what Apple is doing with the new operating systems a year ... we are kidding?

Hi. I tried to install from the USB drive the system. It's working the multibeast,but when it's starting the installation it stuck on the apple logo,see bellow the picture.I also changed the settings on the bios.
The system is Intel Core i7 3930 Xeon E 5 Processor
ATI Radeon Video
8 GB RAM
Thanks.

Attachments

• apple logo.JPG
    apple logo.JPG
    526 KB · Views: 123
Is it true that the unibeast installer will not boot on a PC with a CPU that does not have SSE4.1? When trying to boot unibeast 7 installer MacOS Sierra USB im stuck at apple logo. -v provides only "+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++" nothing else.

I have had absolutely no problem with unibeast since the days of OSX 10.6.8 been using unibeast since then and the ONLY issue I came across is with 10.12 Unibeast USB. Booting to installer.

Seems im stuck on 10.11.6 although its a perfectly working system and using clover as bootloader. Legacy system.

Last edited:
Yeah.....same error for me!........

Just ignore error and continue. It worked for me. in this case I only use OSX on a single hardrive. no dual booting as im only running a single osx install on my hack

Hi. I tried to install from the USB drive the system. It's working the multibeast,but when it's starting the installation it stuck on the apple logo,see bellow the picture.I also changed the settings on the bios.
The system is Intel Core i7 3930 Xeon E 5 Processor
ATI Radeon Video
8 GB RAM
Thanks.

without proper profiles setup, no one will be able to help you

Is it true that the unibeast installer will not boot on a PC with a CPU that does not have SSE4.1? When trying to boot unibeast 7 installer MacOS Sierra USB im stuck at apple logo. -v provides only "+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++" nothing else.

I have had absolutely no problem with unibeast since the days of OSX 10.6.8 been using unibeast since then and the ONLY issue I came across is with 10.12 Unibeast USB. Booting to installer.

Seems im stuck on 10.11.6 although its a perfectly working system and using clover as bootloader. Legacy system.

Sierra requires sse 4.1 to install

I deleted the USB with another system with El Capitán and Unibeast worked fine in my system with Yosemite. It seems that you cannot format the USB with Yosemite as you get the error above... Nobody else had this issue?

I did. I rebooted and the problem went away. I think its because of the app store installer when you download OS X.

Good news, best and easiest install to date. Thanks all who worked on this!

GA-Z77X-UD5H
2x 650ti Boost with SLI - both working
Realtek ALC898 - Sound working
Atheros Lan - working, 2nd Intel not working yet. I've installed every driver (is this bad?)

First issue I had was I couldn't create the USB stick, it gave me the "Make sure neither "OS X install ESD" os "OS X Base System" are mounted on your drive". I figured it was the App Store downloader installer, rebooted and it worked like a champ.

Second issue was interesting: Did a clean install and multibeast with NO audio or Network options, just UEFI....rebooted and I had SOUND and NETWORK! wtf? Danced around a bit, then proceeded to use migration assistant from my carbon copy drive....checked it in the morning...NO AUDIO or NETWORK? hahaha.... ok.

Ended up redoing from scratch since it copied over a bunch of CISCO VPN and other stuff I really hate because it's strewn all over the system.

All is good now. Thanks again.

Back