Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

for intel graphics GMA X4500 which I must choose in options? with multibeast my vga graphics enable 3D acceleration? thanks!

Full graphics acceleration is not supported if you use a VGA port - Apple products haven't used one for a very long time.

Installed successfully. graphics card is recognised correctly with VRAM. can boot directly from HDD. But no graphic acceleration Full screen video is terrible. Screen shots are attached. Any help in getting acceleration?
Screen Shot 2016-10-02 at 5.24.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-10-02 at 5.25.26 PM.png

Msi b85m-p33 mobo
2x4gb dd3 1600mhz
I5 4660 3.2ghz
Gtx 1060 6gb

Help

I need a config list that can boot os sierra without my usb installer

I dont have a sound. Dunno what to choose from multibeast (btw i got the latest multibeast for Sierra)

Can anyone help me? I am very very confuse in using EFI CLOVER CONFIG KEXTS. Please somebody help me

Msi b85m-p33 mobo
2x4gb dd3 1600mhz
I5 4660 3.2ghz
Gtx 1060 6gb

Help

I need a config list that can boot os sierra without my usb installer

I dont have a sound. Dunno what to choose from multibeast (btw i got the latest multibeast for Sierra)

Can anyone help me? I am very very confuse in using EFI CLOVER CONFIG KEXTS. Please somebody help me
You don't need the config.plist as MultiBeast will create one for you. Use your UniBeast created USB installer thumb drive to boot into your system. (You did complete the installation?). Your motherboard's User Manual has a list of the the motherboard components including your Ethernet (Network) and audio chipsets which you need to choose in MultiBeast. See the MultiBeast Features document that came with MultiBeast for the available choices.

BTW, from a quick search on your motherboard, your audio is Realtek ALC887 and your Ethernet is Realtek 8111G.

If your BIOS is UEFI, then choose that Quick Start option.

BTW, the GTX 1060 is not supported by Sierra or the Nvidia web drivers at this time. So, you will have to use your on-board graphics; be sure to set your BIOS to use the iGPU (on-board graphics).

No one else has a problem with the USB drive failing to copy the base system? Have re-downloaded Sierra, repeatedly re-made the USB (erased, partitioned, etc.) and this USB has successfully installed El Capitan with no problems. WTF? Look at the UnibeastInstalHelper error message attached.

Attachments

• 2016-10-02 UnibeastInstallHelperError.png
    2016-10-02 UnibeastInstallHelperError.png
    78 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Hi.
I have some problems.
Firist one is, Unibeast 7.0.1 not see macOS Sierra downloaded from app store.
Second one is after insatll last version of Clover to my ElCapitan, the network chrashed.safari not opened so mutch sites, and app store not full open.....
Last when i liked update elcapitan to Sierra when sierra update restart, from boot choses "instal from (my hard disk name) " only apple loqo is viwed and not else....
Please help me.i'm use ASUS P5KC motheboard.

Nice, thanks Tony :)

Hi.
I have some problems.
Firist one is, Unibeast 7.0.1 not see macOS Sierra downloaded from app store.
Second one is after insatll last version of Clover to my ElCapitan, the network chrashed.safari not opened so mutch sites, and app store not full open.....
Last when i liked update elcapitan to Sierra when sierra update restart, from boot choses "instal from (my hard disk name) " only apple loqo is viwed and not else....
Please help me.i'm use ASUS P5KC motheboard.
Sounds like you have a corrupted installer. Try re-downloading Sierra from the Mac App Store.

Back