Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

You can try it, but it can cause boot problems if it's activated.

Ah, ok. See, I asked because I figured I'd have to go into the UEFI to enable the PCI-E GPU. It was the right call. I didn't remember seeing anywhere else anything about what else should or could be reverted. Thanks!

You cannot run Mutibeast properly until SIP is completely disabled, not partially disabled (as may be set by running Multibeast) especially audio Kexts.
It is very important that you fully understand SIP.
You need to verify SIP is disabled or partially disabled with terminal before adding third party kexts.

4. If your system has CFG-Lock, disable it
5. If your system has Secure Boot Mode, disable it
7. If your system has IO SerialPort, disable it
8. Set XHCI Handoff to Enabled

These are bios settings, enabled and disabled, before booting. IE no Clover, no OS involved. Download a Motherboard manual and find out where these setting live in the Bios and how to adjust them and what keyboard command allow bios access. If and OEM product then you should not even being attempting to install Sierra not knowing what a bios is, and how to configure it. Laptops and OEM computers do not have full access to the bios, to clarify; the have what is known as a "dummied down bios" and most of the advanced user configurations and overclocking settings, have been removed and are unavailable for access to the normal user. Most of 4,5,7 and 8 are on all machines. 7 and 8 are often time disabled or not present.
after change my bios. my os can't detect VGA device. help me plz!

Help me
I can't driver for intel HD Graphics 510 ( 192 MB / ASUS )

Hey I have the same problem, How did you fix it? What is nvm??

never found the cause...i am about to do a complete install again...
one of the moderators, thought it was funny, edited my post and typed nvm.....for nevermind. great help... :-/

never found the cause...i am about to do a complete install again...
one of the moderators, thought it was funny, edited my post and typed nvm.....for nevermind. great help... :-/

NvMe ram or Ssd. M.2 slot, if you don't have one installed, I've used EMUVariable in clover folder 64EFI. It's also possible to load it with clover configurator (google it) and download it. Unibeast is clover based so this app will work with Unibeast.

Help me
I can't driver for intel HD Graphics 510 ( 192 MB / ASUS )

Try setting Intel fake ID 0x19120003, and ig 0a206080 and don't inject Intel. These can be found in the boot screen just use directional arrows on keyboard go to "options" and hit return. Scroll to graphics injection and open.
Also in options check boot arg. If nv-disable is there and you don't have a Nvidia graphics card you can remove it.

after change my bios. my os can't detect VGA device. help me plz!
We cannot provide help without a machine signature (list of components) in your profile of the body of post asking for help. Further, this thread is not for help questions regarding Sierra. It is only to discuss how the methods outlined for this installation work and what flaws are mistakes may be present in the outlined method of installation posted at the beginning of the thread. It is not for fixing individual machine installation problems regarding Sierra. There is an specific Forum area for Sierra installation and post installation problems. Your video is detected at bios level before the booting of any OS. If you can see your bios screen then there is no problem usually with you onboard video or discreet card. If you turn off your onboard video at the bios and that is what your monitor is hooked to, after the reboot, you will have no video. You will need to reset Cmos to defaults by using a clearing method to get it to come back on which is a default setting. (jumper or temporary battery pull) Do not attempt to do this unless you understand or have done this before.

Could anyone guide me to install Audio with H110 chipset (I have Asus mainboard), thank all.

Could anyone guide me to install Audio with H110 chipset (I have Asus mainboard), thank all.
Toledo has has addressed this, and has a clear outline as to how to proceed in diagnosing your particular problem. It is in the Audio section of the forum, not here. In any case, SIP must be disabled completely to insure the modifications to the kernel extensions needed for your board are properly installed and not hindered. Further, there may be other reasons such as codec problems that cannot be cured with a proper install. His outline does address how to determine if this type of problem exists with your board.

Successful installation on Goldie.... ASUS P5E3 pro, Quad core 9550, 8GB DRR3, Gforce GTS 250 1 GB
dsdt, fakesmc and IONetworking Family.
boot loader Clover -Dual Boot:
Capitan SSD, GUID partition
Sierra HDD, GUID partition

Back