Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I currently have windows 10 install on an ssd and have been using it for few months so i dont want to convert it. I recently installed el capitan on another harddrive i had in the system but had problems with uefi and legacy along with graphics card issues so im redoing the mac install. Before i did a regular uefi boot mode but then post install using multibeast installed a the legacy bootloader. Now im redoing the usb boot drive but tried this time using legacy boot mode from the start but now when i try to boot mac os off usb it freezes. Should i make the usb boot drive with regular boot mode then post install just install legacy bootloader or does that mess things up? New to hackintosh so not sure if installing with regular install then using legacy boot loader confuses the system or if that is ok. Thanks in advance

I think if you installed Windows 10 in UEFI Boot Mode, then you need to use UEFI in Clover to dual boot.

I think if you installed Windows 10 in UEFI Boot Mode, then you need to use UEFI in Clover to dual boot.

i think windows 10 went in as legacy. I started awhile back with windows 7, then upgrade to 8.1, then 10. Im currently installing osx as non legacy and gonna try that. If anything ill try to convert osx after and see how that works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back