HP SFF 8300 Elite
CPU
i5-3570
Graphics
GT 710
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Made el capitan usb installer using unibeast. The clover bootloader boots up fine and shows my hdd. But when i get to Disk Utility to format hdd to install el capitan, the hdd does not show up for formatting. it just shows el capitan usb installer. The pc motherboard is old and it does not show option to change hdd to AHCI. Is there a work around for this issue? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

According to the experience of China Forum, the main board BIOS without AHCI settings, OS X 10.9.2 can be installed successfully. Need to install patches, or can you try?

According to the experience of China Forum, the main board BIOS without AHCI settings, OS X 10.9.2 can be installed successfully. Need to install patches, or can you try?
Trying to install el capitan not Mavericks. I just need right AHCI patch. Thank you for trying to help out.

Trying to install el capitan not Mavericks. I just need right AHCI patch. Thank you for trying to help out.
The computer I use is INTEL NUC 6I5SYH, which is installed by El Capitan. According to the tutorial, it was successfully completed. Therefore, it has not been installed on the old motherboard and there is no PATCH. I 'll send it to you when I find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back