Graphics
Ati Radeon Sapphire 5770
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I'm trying to prepare an usb stick to install el capitan using this method but i get this error. I ve downladed the installer from the app store and its placed in the applications folder.I tried several usb sticks and diferent ports. I follow the guide very well but i get this.

Screen Shot 2016-01-26 at 1.18.36 PM.png

I'm trying to prepare an usb stick to install el capitan using this method but i get this error. I ve downladed the installer from the app store and its placed in the applications folder.I tried several usb sticks and diferent ports. I follow the guide very well but i get this.

View attachment 173910

Rules said:
Please use the search function before creating a new topic. The question that you ask may have already been answered

See also : http://www.tonymacx86.com/unibeast/174272-unibeast-6-troubleshooting-notes.html

I did that but i donto find any solutions. Besides the trubleshooting just says that i have to change ports or usb stick....it isnt very helpful.

I did that but i donto find any solutions. Besides the trubleshooting just says that i have to change ports or usb stick....it isnt very helpful.

Well....did you try using a different usb stick? You have to remember, not all 8gb sticks are created equally.

Did you try a different usb port?

You can't expect help if you don't read or try different suggestions that are offered. (Not saying you didn't do either of those, just throwing out a general statement out there)

I tried all of that, with all my (3) USB sticks and in all my usb ports, that's why i'm saying that it wasn't helpfull. I really dont now what else to do.

Somebody knows how to get an Unibeast Log with terminal? Nobody says anything in the unibeast failure reporting forum
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back