Contribute
Register

Unibeast continued error "The selected Mac OS X Installer is incomplete. Please delete all copies of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X-UD5
CPU
i7 6700k
Graphics
EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1060 SSC
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Unibeast continued error "The selected Mac OS X Installer is incomplete. Please delete all copies of the installer from all mounted volumes and redownload it again from the Mac App Store.

Downloaded it four times on two different machines. Still getting this same errror. Yes I tried all of the troubleshooting tips here https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/unibeast-6-troubleshooting-notes.174272/ to no avail.

Wondering if Mac has tweaked something to stop all the hackintosh fun?

@ShawnLeary, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Unibeast continued error "The selected Mac OS X Installer is incomplete. Please delete all copies of the installer from all mounted volumes and redownload it again from the Mac App Store.
Try signing out of your Mac App Store account and then sign back in again and retry. Before that
make sure all previous versions have been deleted and the trash emptied.

Also check that you do have the correct time and date set in your BIOS.

Did all this during the four attempts on two different Macs

Last edited:

Downloaded it four times on two different machines. Still getting this same errror. Yes I tried all of the troubleshooting tips here https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/unibeast-6-troubleshooting-notes.174272/ to no avail.

Wondering if Mac has tweaked something to stop all the hackintosh fun?

Having the same problem, tried all the troubleshooting, read all threads on forum, watched all youtube videos I could find on the subject.

Did you find a soulution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back